- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Valencia Gardens Health Care
4301 Caroline Court
Riverside, CA 92506
Data accessed November 29, 2019.General Information
Valencia Gardens Health Care is a for-profit corporation owned by NAHS Southeast, Inc. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 59 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or a Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on May 24, 2019 the facility received 8 citations for various failures, including to:
- Provide reasonable accommodation of the needs of a resident whose call light was not within reach.
- Immediately notify the physician about a resident's weight gain, and to inform the resident of a physician-ordered fluid restriction.
- Ensure the thorough implementation of a resident's scheduled toileting program, resulting in the potential for putting the resident at risk of a decline in continence.
- Ensure that residents were free from significant medication errors in two instances, one in which a medication tablet was properly administered to the resident, and another in which a resident's medication was not administrated every six hours as a physician had ordered.
- Ensure the storage of two unopened vials of insulin at room temperature inside a medication cart.
- Ensure proper infection control precautions were followed in an instance when staff entered a resident's room without proper protective equipment.
- Ensure that residents were provided with adequate bedroom space.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on June 27, 2019, and 0 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 53.9.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 58 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 33 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 31 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 7 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.