- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
The Village Healthcare Center
2400 West Acacia Avenue
Hemet, CA 92545
Data accessed November 5, 2019.General Information
The Village Healthcare Center is a for-profit partnership owned by Freedom Properties. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 54 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on July 11, 2019, the facility received nine citations for various failures, including to:
- Notify residents or their represents in written form of the length a bed will be held for a resident who is being transferred to a hospital or who is on therapeutic leave.
- Ensure the development and implementation of comprehensive care plans that provide for all of a resident's needs.
- Provide residents with care and treatment that is appropriate considering their preferences and goals, and in accordance with orders.
- Ensure the procurement of food from approved and/or satisfactory sources, as well as the professional storage, preparation, distribution, and service of that food.
- Ensure that areas within the nursing home are safe, clean and comfortable for residents, staff, and members of the public, and provide for ease of use.
- Ensure the maintenance of a pest control program designed to handle mice, insects, and other pests.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on June 31, 2019, and no fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 33.1.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 37 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 12 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 3 hours and 31 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 8 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.