- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
San Jacinto Healthcare
275 North San Jacinto Street
Hemet, CA 92543
Data accessed November 5, 2019.General Information
San Jacinto Healthcare is a for-profit partnership owned by Emanuel David and Ofelia David. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 99 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on July 25, 2019, the facility received 10 citations for various failures, including to:
- To immediately inform the resident, their doctor, and a member of their family in the event that a situation arises that affects the resident.
- -Ensure the development and implementation of comprehensive care plans that meet residents' needs.
- Ensure the provision of services that comply with professional quality standards.
- Ensure that residents' ability to perform activities of daily living do not decline except in cases where there is a medical reason for such.
- Provide residents with appropriate care and treatment that accords with their preferences and goals, as well as any relevant orders.
- Ensure that the resident's nursing staff and nurses' aides are appropriately competent when it comes to caring for residents in ways that maximize residents' well-being.
- Ensure the performance of monthly drug regimen reviews by a licensed pharmacist.
- Ensure the maintenance of resident drug regimens that are free from unnecessary drugs.
- Ensure the procurement of food from approved or satisfactory sources.
- Ensure the storage, preparation, distribution, and service of food that complies with professional standards.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on August 13, 2019, and no fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 83.3.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 43 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 26 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 17 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 32 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 4 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.