- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Riverwalk Post Acute
4000 Harrison Street
Riverside, CA 92503
Data accessed December 5, 2019.General Information
Riverwalk Post Acute is a for-profit corporation owned by Providence Group Inc., Kenneth Funk, Mark Hancock, Jason Murray, and Alan Short. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 146 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or a Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on May 10, 2019 the facility received 21 citations for various failures, including to:
- Ensure that a resident's call light was within reach, depriving the resident of a means to contact facility staff for aid.
- Assist a resident's representative's request to formulate an advance directive.
- Provide written information to a representative and/or their representative about their rights to accept, refuse, and formulate an advance directive.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a care plan to address a resident's non-pressure related skin breakdowns.
- Provide a resident with a wheelchair footrest that allows for body alignment and support.
- Administer a resident's oxygen therapy in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Supervise the whereabouts of a resident who was "Out On Pass" with a friend on several instances.
- Ensure that two residents' discontinued medications were not stored and readily available for use.
- Ensure the competency of supervisory food and nutrition staff.
- Provide menu options for residents with vegetarian diets.
- Clean an ice machine.
- Air dry cookware and food service items.
- Clean and maintain a resident's medical devices so as to prevent and control infection.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on June 26, 2019, and 0 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 134.4.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 32 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 14 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 18 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 31 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 4 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.