- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Riverside Heights Healthcare Center
8951 Granite Hill Drive
Riverside, CA 92509
Data accessed November 19, 2019.General Information
Riverside Heights Healthcare Center is a for-profit LLC owned by Riverside Heights Healthcare Center LLC, John Nguyen, and Crystal Solorzano. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 70 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or a Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on April 11, 2019 the facility received 11 citations for various failures, including to:
- Ensure the timely completion and transmission of three residents' Minimum Data Set discharge assessments, resulting in the nursing home's noncompliance with Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services requirements.
- Ensure the review, revision, and implementation of a resident's care plan for their gastrostomy tube, to include the use of an abdominal binder.
- Ensure that two residents received necessary treatment and care.
- Ensure the provision of pharmaceutical services in an instance when multiple expired medications were stored in a medical cart, and in which disposition forms for controlled medications were not signed by both a licensed nurse and a pharmacist.
- Ensure a resident's blood sugar levels were consistently monitored while the resident was receiving insulin therapy.
- Ensure that a trash bin was not overflowing.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on May 6, 2019, and 0 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 62.7.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hours and 27 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 15 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 12 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 32 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 8 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.