- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Rialto Post Acute Center
1471 S. Riverside Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376
Data accessed December 26, 2019.General Information
Rialto Post Acute Center is a for profit corporation owned by Rialto Healthcare LLC and Rialto Op. Co. LLC. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 177 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on March 11, 2019, the facility received 17 citations for various failures, including to:
- Ensure nine residents' call lights were promptly answered.
- Provide a resident with their preferred activities.
- Ensure the facility's most recent survey results were accessible for review by residents and visitors.
- Ensure plastic trash bags were not used to replace a resident's call light cord.
- Ensure the development of a resident's baseline care plan within two days of readmission.
- Ensure a resident's consent form for a certain medication was signed.
- Ensure residents, employees, and visitors in two wings were not exposed to second-hand smoke.
- Ensure the proper labeling of a resident's gastric tube feeding device and the administration of formula as ordered.
- Grant a resident's request for salt-free seasoning.
- Ensure an oven "was not rusty, greasy, and without evidence of burned on stains."
- Ensure six residents' arm circumferences were properly recorded.
- Ensure the dating of a resident's nebulizer tubing.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on May 1, 2019, and 0 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 168.8.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.8.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 27 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 46 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 23 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 4 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 29 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 19 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 5 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.