- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Murrieta Health and Rehabilitation Center
24100 Monroe Avenue
Murrieta, CA 92562
Banning Healthcare is a for-profit institution owned by AG MURRIETA SNF, LLC. This facility has 145 certified beds and is not in a hospital or a continuing care retirement community (CCRC).Fines and Citations
As a result of their last health inspection on December 14, 2018, they received 13 citations for failure to:
- Honor the request of one patient for a bariatric bed which was necessary for the comfort of the patient;
- Respect the wishes of a resident when the resident voiced refusal to allow staff to attempt a fifth IV stick after four failures;
- Provide five of eight residents a copy of the bed holding policy when the residents were transferred to the hospital;
- Create and implement an individual care plan for a resident with a urinary tract infection;
- Follow doctor’s orders and provide appropriate care to a patient with constipation;
- Accompany a resident while they were utilizing the smoking schedule. The resident was not wearing a smoking apron and ash on his trousers was a potential safety hazard;
- Ensure a resident’s drug plan was free of unnecessary drugs. The resident was on Eliquis and was not checked for adverse side-effects;
- Keep medication error rate under 5%;
This facility does have automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. It’s most recent fire and safety inspection was on February 19, 2019, and no citations were given. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.8 and, in the U.S., it is 2.9.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 130.6.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 86.0.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 3 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 33 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 24 minutes.
The California average is 37 minutes.
The national average is 40 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 8 minutes.
The national average is 53 minutes.
Nurse Aid Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 29 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 34 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 10 minutes.
The California Average is 8 minutes.
The national average is 7 minutes.