- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Linda Valley Care Center
25383 Cole Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Data accessed December 17, 2019.General Information
Linda Valley Care Center is a for-profit corporation owned by Chancellor Health Care Inc. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 83 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on May 23, 2019, the facility received 13 citations for various failures, including to:
- Ensure residents' right to dignity and respect in an instance in which a blind resident "was not oriented to the location of food items on her lunch plate."
- Accurately code a resident's Minimum Data Set assessment.
- Ensure the implementation of a resident's individualized comprehensive care plan.
- Notify the physician when a resident's blood sugar levels fell below 70.
- Ensure the assessment of a resident's pain during and after their wound care, causing the resident "to suffer pain at a level that was unacceptable to the resident."
- Ensure a resident's anti-psychotic medication had an appropriate indication of use.
- Ensure the manual washing of pots, pans, and utensils, resulting in the potential to transmit food borne illness to residents who ate food by mouth.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on June 25, 2019, and 4 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 75.4.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.8.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 3 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 46 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 36 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 27 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 28 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 19 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 6 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.