- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
2225 North Perris Boulevard
Perris, CA 92571
Data accessed November 8, 2019.General Information
Centinela Grand is a for-profit corporation owned by Centinela Grand Inc., William Nelson, and Vicki Rollins. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 109 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or Continuing Care Retirement Community.Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on January 10, 2019, the facility received 18 citations for various failures, including to:
- Ensure the reasonable accommodation of residents' needs and preferences.
- Ensure that each resident's right to a safe, clean, comfortable and homelike environment is honored.
- Perform a timely, comprehensive assessment of each resident after admission, then periodically reassess them at least once a year.
- Ensure that residents' assessments are updated at least once quarterly.
- Ensure that each resident is provided with appropriate care and treatment according to their preferences and goals, as well as physicians' orders.
- Ensure that residents are provided with an environment free of accident hazards and with adequate supervision to prevent accidents.
- Provide residents who require pain management with safe, appropriate services.
- Ensure that the facility does not have medication error rates of or exceeding 5%.
- Keep residents free from significant medication errors.
- Ensure that food is procured from approved or otherwise satisfactory sources.
- Ensure that food is stored, prepared, distributed and served according to professional standards.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive infection prevention and control program.
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on March 28, 2019, and no fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 96.8.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 24 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 56 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 3 hours and 2 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is less than 1 minute.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.