- Experienced & Award-Winning Representation
- No Fees Unless We Win
- Millions Recovered
- Personalized Small Firm Attention
- Free & Confidential Consultation
Arlington Gardens Care Center
3688 NYE Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
Alta Vista Healthcare & Wellness Center is a for-profit institution owned by Honey Flower Holdings, LLC. This facility has 99 certified beds and is not located in a hospital or a continuing care retirement community (CCRC).Fines and Citations
As a result of their last health inspection on April 27, 2018, they received 14 citations for failure to:
- Knock to ask permission to enter a resident’s room;
- Inform residents of their right to create an advanced directive;
- Ask residents if they would like to continue to receive therapy they may not be covered by Medicare;
- Notify family or resident representative of transfer to a hospital;
- Communicate the bed hold policy to a resident or resident representative;
- Create a care plan to accommodate the unique needs of residents;
- Provide the opportunity to utilize bathroom privileges for some residents;
- Create a pain management plan which meets professional standards;
- Disclose that a resident was receiving dialysis which led to a missed opportunity to educate the resident or resident representative;
- Adequately reconcile a controlled substance during shift change;
- Adhere to pharmacy recommendation;
- Ensure that certain medications had an adequate indication;
- Ensure a dietary aid had the adequate training to check the temperature of the dishwashing water which could lead to the spread of bacteria and other microorganisms;
- Convey the necessary hospice contact information to staff.
This facility does have automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. It’s most recent fire and safety inspection was on July 12, 2018, and no citations were given. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.8 and, in the U.S., it is 2.9.Staffing
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 93.1.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 86.0.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 49 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 33 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 30 minutes.
The California average is 37 minutes.
The national average is 40 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 19 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 8 minutes.
The national average is 53 minutes.
Nurse Aid Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 34 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 11 minutes.
The California Average is 8 minutes.
The national average is 7 minutes.